Friday, July 24, 2009

Keepin' it Real in CPH

Wow. Somehow in the past week I became a busy man. In a foreign town. Where I don't speak the language.

Nonetheless, bicycles appear to be their own form of communication. I've been working on bikes*a whole lot* this past week. The best part is I've enjoyed nearly every minute of it. I'm volunteering at Schrøder Cykler this week, building bicycles out of the box and occasionally piecing together a bicycle from the frame on up. The owner of the shop, Niels, is a legend in this town. He was a serious track racer in the 1970s and 1980s and knows just about anyone who was someone in bicycling during that time. Greg LeMond etc. I have photos but, alas, I'm in no position today to upload them to the blog today. Stay tuned.

I do want to provide a link to my Flickr gallery so you can peruse the ever growing collection of photos. Some are neat, others are probably kind of lame. The great thing about the internet is you have the power to close the window.

Check out the fun photos here.

Look for more extensive posts in the near future...though on second thought, maybe hoping for more extensive posts in the near future is a better use of your energy. I'm learning just how much livin' there is to do in this ole world. Its mighty big, and you'd be amazed at the amount of fascinating people doing fascinating things running around this planet of ours. I've been busy with this sort of thing, mostly.

For now, enjoy these quixotic photos:






No comments:

Post a Comment